[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips call-cacenter module document

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 6 04:03:22 EST 2020

Hi Pradeep,

You can change the agent status via the MI command [1]. There is only
logged in (receiving calls) and logged off (not receiving calls). There
is nothing like "not-ready" - you just log the agent off.

For the b2b_logic module, all you need to do is to load the module and
configure the DB URL param, nothing more.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/call_center.html#mi_cc_agent_login

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020