[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips call-cacenter module document

Pradeep Kumar pradeeporathel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:34:48 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I already read this document and able to
place calls to the logged-in agents through their skill. Currently, as soon
as the agent logged-in, the agent state shows as Ready. Is it possible to
set the agent state to not-ready or other custom modes while the agent is
logged-in?  Also I would like to know what is the minimum configuration
needs to be added for b2b_logic. Please advise.

Regards,
 Pradeep