[OpenSIPS-Users] Possibilities to handle short duration calls using new capabilities in opensips 3.1

Jon Abrams ffshoh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:43:34 EST 2020

You may be able to use the load_dialog_ctx()/unload_dialog_ctx()
dialog functions to peek at the dialog when a BYE is received, prior
to invoking match_dialog(). If it is a BYE from the calling party that
you wish to delay, use an async sleep() to delay the call of
match_dialog() and relay of the BYE to the far end. I do something
similar now in 2.2 with a slightly patched dialog module.

- Jon