[OpenSIPS-Users] Possibilities to handle short duration calls using new capabilities in opensips 3.1

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 24 12:53:58 EST 2020

Nice one Jon !

doing a ++ here, maybe when loading the dialog ctx (before the match),
in the call duration is less than 6 secs, you can reply with 200 OK to
the BYE and set a dialog timeout for whatever number of sec you still
have to get to the 6 secs duration - so when you get to the overall 6
secs, OpenSIPS will send the BYEs to both parties.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com