[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Thu Jun 27 10:05:26 EDT 2019

Hi Liviu,

I read the tutorial but I don't understood completely how this
architecture work. I Have two OpenSIPs instances, each one with his IP.
I add user 1000 and user 1001 on both instances so the user can choose
which OpenSIPs use to register. How USRLOC use_domain parameter is
obligatory on federated cluster, each user can be reached only using
user at OpenSIPsIP so if I call from user 1000 (registered on first
OpenSIPs), user 1001 registered on the second OpenSIPs, the call fail
because the IP present in the AOR is different.

With your solution I have to create opensips-cluster domain and
configure two A record with two OpenSIPs Public IP; then create the
users using this domain and configure the devices with the outbound
proxy parameter, right?

is it the only solution to achieve federated cluster location?

Thank you

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe