[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jun 27 10:59:18 EDT 2019

You are overcomplicating this.  There are two ways to get it working:

1. just use a dummy "opensips-cluster" domain + outbound proxy settings
on your UACs.  This way,
    the domain doesn't even have to be resolvable.  As long as OpenSIPS
detects it as being a
    local domain (either through the "alias=" setting, or the "domain"
module table), the setup
    will simply work.

2. you take the time to create an actual DNS record for your platform
and provision both IPs into it
    using the policy of your choosing: round-robin, weight-based,
geo-DNS, etc.  This will not
    require any "outbound proxy" setting on the UACs, as they will be
able to resolve the domain.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer