[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jun 27 09:42:45 EDT 2019

Hi Social,

 From what I understand, you are registering your devices to 1000 at IP_A
and 1001 at IP_B,
respectively.  If this is the case, please have them register to
1000 at opensips-cluster and
1001 at opensips-cluster, and point their "Outbound Proxy" settings to IP_A
and IP_B, respectively.

Hope this helps.  If you haven't read the tutorial [1], I strongly
suggest you do so :)

Cheers,

[1]:
https://opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Distributed-User-Location-Federation