[OpenSIPS-Users] Invalid parameter errors

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed Jan 23 18:37:40 EST 2019

Liviu,

Thank you for the quick response. I do see 2 such errors shortly after startup:

ERROR:core:pv_get_param: cannot get spec value
ERROR:core:pv_get_param: cannot get spec value

However, after that it just continues on with more of the same errors that keep scrolling. There is a variation of the scrolling errors that was I didn’t included before, in case it helps:

ERROR:core:comp_scriptvar: cannot get left var value
WARNING:core:do_action: error in expression at opensips.cfg:583
ERROR:json:expand_tag_list: Non string value in key
ERROR:json:pv_set_json: Cannot expand variables in path
ERROR:core:do_assign: setting PV failed
ERROR:core:do_assign: error at opensips.cfg:346
ALERT:core:pv_get_param: BUG: invalid parameter type 1836017711

There aren’t any other non-repeating errors. I have picked up your commit and will try to gather more information from it, but this issue is primarily happening in our production environment so it may take a bit.

Also, I haven’t completely verified this yet, but it seems that enabling TLS has made the errors stop somehow. Continuing to investigate that.

Ben Newlin