[OpenSIPS-Users] Invalid parameter errors

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jan 24 15:10:31 EST 2019

Hi Ben,

We are actually dealing with two bugs here, which may or may not be
related to one another.

Bug #1: bad? variable during a route() call

For this one, can you enumerate all "route()" calls in your script which
pass at least one variable, along with their full parameter call
syntax?  Example call:

route(sequential_requests, $rm, $avp(myinfo));

Bug #2: bad "key variable" during a $json expansion

For this one, can you enumerate all $json() variable appearances which
include at least one parameterized key access?  I realize there may be
lots of these, but you may group them into "categories" and print out a
few ones that might be relevant (i.e. their index may contain an
INT-only variable, which is >wrong<).  Example appearances:

$json(http_body/$var(tag))
$json(http_body/users[0]/$avp(username))

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com