[OpenSIPS-Users] Invalid parameter errors

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Jan 22 18:07:01 EST 2019

Hi, Ben!

The strange "...type 1836017711" errors seem to be caused by a poorly
handed error condition (a secondary bug), which is now fixed [1].  If
this theory holds, you must have a "cannot get spec value" error (or
slew of errors) in the earlier section of your OpenSIPS log (possibly
right after restart or shortly after starting to process traffic).

Could you please confirm/infirm the above?  If true, are there any other
relevant errors thrown around that initial "cannot get spec value" error
message?  Those error logs could be key to making progress in
understanding the main bug.

Best regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/52ff74af8702a

Liviu Chircu