[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Center function cc_handle_call and the Dispatcher module

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:18:01 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan,

Hope you are well, and thanks for the reply.

Sorry let me try and explain.

I have built a hosted solution using opensips and freeswitch, and in normal operation, a call hits opensips, routes to freeswitch for media resources, then routes back to opensips for termination.

I do this via dispatcher, so I can load balance across multiple freeswitch servers.

PSTN--->opensips(dispatcher)--->freeswitch---->opensips---->SIP Agent

I want to introduce call queuing into the mix, so looking at the best way to add this to the flow, so I assume I could insert when the call routes back from freeswitch into opensips for termination to the agent, which would make sense?

That way I can still use dispatcher on the ingress side, and engage call center for queuing when the call comes back from freeswitch?

PSTN--->opensips(dispatcher)--->freeswitch---->opensips(call_center)---->SIP Agent

Does that make sense?

Thanks

Jon