[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-1.11 storing data in memory issue .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 4 05:52:01 EDT 2017

Hello Sasmita,

The error means that at startup time (preloading the usrloc content from
DB into memory), OpenSIPS finds a record (in the "location" table) with
an empty domain field (username '1111') - could you confirm this by
checking your DB ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html