[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-1.11 storing data in memory issue .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Apr 4 02:11:50 EDT 2017

I have changed this db_mode to 2 . Now its not working properly . Not
getting whats the actual problem . Rather the username is present in the DB
it not present in the memory .

     when I restart the process it works fine . It seems like the memory
and DB sync is taking time . Why this happening ? Can anybody help me
please .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*