[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-1.11 storing data in memory issue .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Apr 4 06:39:07 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan ,

       Yes , the domain corresponding to this username is empty . But the
domain for all the contact is not empty .

        When the domain for a contact is not empty and its present in the
DB , I am not getting that in the memory . What could be the reason for
this .

       Another strange thing happening . When I am setting db_mode :2 ,
even if a contact is not present in the memory (but present in db)
the call get connected . I was assuming when there is no contact in the
memory it should send  "404 Not Found" .

       When I am running opensips in AWS linux , everything works fine . I
am not seeing any issue regarding updating memory .
But when I am running this in centos 7 , there is problem in updating
memory in every refresh  .

     So where was the problem . opensips is version is same every where .
My config file is same everywhere . But still there is difference . Why
this is happening ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*