[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding pri_prefix to TO Header (I think I am being ripped off)

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:47:03 CET 2013

Just did a text using uac_replace_to, and appended the prefix to the
TO Header, and now the calls are going through. What kind of chemistry
project is this? How many RFC standards are we breaking? Is there
anyway to do this for just this service provider's (gateway + prefix)
without hacking my beautifully scripted opensips file.

Feature request? DB flag for adding prefix to the TO Header?

Kind Regards,

Nick.