[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding pri_prefix to TO Header (I think I am being ripped off)

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:53:08 CET 2013

Hello Everyone,

We just setup an interconnection with an overseas service provider
(money transfer and all that lovely stuff). Long story short, they
claim that we are not sending the tech prefix with the INVITE.
Meanwhile in candy land, pri_prefix is set correctly for the gateway
in dr_gateways, and we in fact see the prefix included in the SIP
header for the gateway.

Long story short, what are the chances that they need the prefix added
to the beginning of the TO Header (ie, callee). I have never had to do
this before but, can someone please let us know how we can add the
prefix to the beginning of a TO Header for a specific Country Code
handled by a specific Gateway. We do not want the prefix applied
anywhere else (ie, other Country Codes handled by a specific gateway).

As you know, the same Country Code can be failed over to other
gateways, and thus the prefix should not be added to that To Header
either.

Please help us gain some closure.

Nick.