[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding pri_prefix to TO Header (I think I am being ripped off)

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 12:18:35 CET 2013

Unfortunately this is par for the course when dealing with 3rd party
interconnects.

Some will adhere to the RFC beautifully, and others (often large
multi-national telcos) will have their own interpretation of the RFC that
you find they require.

The best advice I can give here is to have a testing phase (even if only a
few calls) - so you can compare your respective understandings of costs and
CDRs before going fully live with a carrier.

Pete
http://www.voxbeam.com