[OpenSIPS-Users] Reroute B2B call after failure

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:11:03 CEST 2011

On the OpenSIPSProxy script in order to pass the call to OpenSIPSB2BUA I
set the $rd variable to the OpenSIPSB2BUA IP address. So what variable do I
need to set on the OpenSIPSProxy before sending it to the OpenSIPSB2BUA so
that the B2BUA server will know to send it to the Backup Gateway? I thought
the $rd already set the RURI domain?