[OpenSIPS-Users] Reroute B2B call after failure

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue May 17 04:25:18 CEST 2011

If you want to use opensips in b2b mode and still have failover, you
will need to use two instances of opensips:
 - one in b2b mode,
 - one in proxy mode and doing the failover.
It seems that you already have the setup, so all that you need to do
on the proxy (on the failure case) is to send the INVITE back to the
OpenSIPSB2BUA with RURI pointing to the Backup SIP Gateway B,

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas