[OpenSIPS-Users] Reroute B2B call after failure

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:59:32 CEST 2011

Actually I guess I could just do the following

On the OpenSIPSProxy use the uac_replace_to() and change the domain to be
the Primary Gateway and then if it fails I can use the uac_replace_to() and
set the domain to the backup. And then on the OpenSIPSB2BUA look at the To
domain and use that to set my $rd. I will have to test it out but that
sounds like it would work.