[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting opensips for maximum performance

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:31:07 CET 2010

Hi Stanislaw,

I ran tests again and watched the statistics, as you advised me, bu
actually I dont understand the data I got from it. Here is what I got in
the middle of the test:

chieftec:~# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics 'shmem:'
shmem:total_size = 33554432
shmem:used_size = 24018088
shmem:real_used_size = 26151984
shmem:max_used_size = 33554432
shmem:free_size = 7402448
shmem:fragments = 36891

Does this means that I have only 32 MB of shared memory? In /etc/default
/opensips I definitely set the value to 3072 MB. Is there some problem
with shared memory then?
Thank you in advance, Jan.