[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Trunking

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Aug 20 20:52:35 CEST 2009

Matthew,

While I'm no Mediaproxy expert, I have seen many conversations on this list
where Mediaproxy is described as a part of a far-end NAT solution.  It was
not designed to have a private IP attached to it.  For that, you most likely
will want to look at the rtpproxy application.

It sounds like you are constructing a local ALG to connect private and
public networks.  You don't necessarily need a full-blown Acme for that.
I've had great luck with Edgewater Networks' "Edgemarc" devices, for
example.  That's just one.  There are many.

- Jeff