[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Trunking

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Aug 20 20:49:22 CEST 2009

I understand that OpenSIPS is not a full blown SBC (I can't afford an ACMEPacket).  Will it perform the functions to proxy the SIP & RTP streams (via mediaproxy) between my end users and my internal gateway?

At some point I plan on increasing the use of openSIPS to handle registration, presence, routing, etc.

-Matt