[OpenSIPS-Users] Hardware for openSIPS

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Sep 10 16:40:10 CEST 2008

OpenSIPS is a multiprocess application and therefore it will take
advantage of a multicore architecture.
In the end, it all depends on what are you doing with the request and
how many (if any) db queries or other queries (like radius, dns, enum
...) are you performing per processed message.
You will need to do fine tuning on your config to get the best out of
it, by reducing to a minimum all the queries that might block your
normal execution path.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas