[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensipsctl error

Jose Tomas Perez jose_tomas_perez at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:51:41 CEST 2008

Gonzalo
I'm also new to Opensips 1.4.2, I'm getting same error but with no directory information:

@sipprx:$ sudo opensipsctl moni
database engine 'MYSQL' loadedControl engine 'FIFO' loadedERROR: Error opening OpenSIPS's FIFO FIFOERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "FIFO")' in your configERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module.

I can seen both modparam and the mi_fifo module...Could it be a corrupted module? Should I download a new module from Opensips?
Any help would be apriciated, thanks in advance.

JoseT