[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPs behind NAT

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Wed Sep 10 11:54:11 CEST 2008

Hi Andrijana,
Check the advertised_address setting at
http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsCoreFcn
I didn't understand well what you are trying to accomplish, but it
sounds like setting advertised_address to the public IP should help you.
You may also want to check the force_send_socket function. If you
continue to have problems, please send the verbal description of what
you are trying to do (e.g. "to setup a server proxying calls from
internal VPN network to the external network, with rtpproxy in bridged
mode") and accompany it with the traffic dump made on the server (e.g.
"tcpdump -s0 -v host .. and port .." or "ngrep -Wbyline -s0 -t SIP").
Hope it helps.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk