[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPs behind NAT

Andrijana Popovska andrijana_222 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 11:42:42 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have just installed OpenSIP Server, and I am quite new to this.

I have configured two SIP clients that successfulli regiser to the OpenSIP proxy.

The OpenSIPs is behind NAT so when I try to establish a call, I can see that the "via" header of the INVITE message sent from the OpenSIP proxy contains the internal address. This make the client to send their responses to the internal address of the openSIP server, so the call can not be established.

Is there any way that I can force the OpenSIPs to use his external address inteh via header and record-route?

Thanks for helping me :)