[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy or RtpProxy

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 14:51:27 CET 2008

Hi Adrian,

Sorry, I don't mean to offense anyone when I incorrectly used the term
poorly.  Please accept my apology.

I would like to use either MediaProxy or RtpProxy to proxy 1-2K concurrent
sessions.  Is this a realistic number for either one?

Could someone comment on the performance, scalability, and ease-of-use
between the two?

Thanks,
Woody