[OpenSIPS-Devel] Location table structure - account_contact_idx

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Oct 2 08:30:58 EDT 2019

Ok, it seems I was dead wrong with that.  On shutdown, "write-back" will
do a final
dump to DB (just like dialog), thus avoiding the sad scenario I was
envisioning.

That being said, to me it now definitely looks like "write-back" is best
of both worlds:
all READ/WRITE operations are done in RAM, ensuring fast signaling, while
maintenance restarts will also be pleasant, with all registrations being
carried over.

You MAY, however, end up with some missing registrations for 1h on a
kernel panic or
if you pull the power cable.  However, I think these cases are more than
acceptable :)

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com