[OpenSIPS-Devel] Location table structure - account_contact_idx

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Oct 2 08:20:55 EDT 2019

No, I meant "write-through", since your platform seems to have the
requirement of
"guaranteed registrations", which seems completely reasonable. Using
"write-back" can be a
double-edged sword because you get the WRITE performance, but unless you
have an
active-backup setup which allows you to failover and only then do your
maintenance
restarts, some portion of your phones may become unavailable for 1h
after you restart
your OpenSIPS because the "write-back" registration did not get a chance
to be
persisted to DB.

Cheers,

Liviu Chircu