[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] uac_registrant and external "expires" parameter (in 200OK) (#217)

Ovidiu Sas notifications at github.com
Wed May 14 21:51:09 CEST 2014

Nick,

I build my own rpms from git and it always has the git revision in it.
I tested the scenario that you provided to me and I pointed out to you that this issue was fixed.
All I need is an account on your server to perform a registration, but it seems that this is not possible.
The pcap trace that you sent me has a different useragent then opensips (and therefor I don't know if it's really opensips that is performing the registration).

For all the above reasons, I don't really thing that this is a real issue (it was already fixed, from my POV) and I can't spend more time on it.
As a workaround for your setup, set the registration time to match the registrar's timeout and things should work ok.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/217#issuecomment-43128786