[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] uac_registrant and external "expires" parameter (in 200OK) (#217)

Nick Altmann notifications at github.com
Thu May 15 05:25:30 CEST 2014

I double checked, my own rpms and daily rpms from yum.opensips.org doesn't have git release. I'll fix it, but now they have not. You're really incredulous man. :-) Yes, our opensips have different useragent, but it's really opensips, it's really built from git. :-) Maybe logs with debug=4 can help you or something else? We can change useragent back, if you wish. :-) We can add your debug patch, which will show us how it processed expires...

P.S. We cannot set registration time as on one registrar because we send many registrations to many servers.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/217#issuecomment-43164980