[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] uac_registrant and external "expires" parameter (in 200OK) (#217)

Nick Altmann notifications at github.com
Wed May 14 20:45:51 CEST 2014

Ovidiu, when you build rpm or compile opensips manually, "opensip -V" doesn't write git version (I'll figure out how to fix this). But you may be sure we use git. Today we change 1.10 into 1.11. The same problem. And sorry, we cannot give you access. We can give you any information you need and we can install your patches to get debug info or test.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/217#issuecomment-43121007