[OpenSIPS-Devel] Cachedb_Couchbase questions

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Apr 18 16:41:01 CEST 2013

Hi Ryan,

Wondered about that myself when the module was built, about why they
would have two different mechanisms for reporting errors. I included
both just for the sake of reporting all errors, but didn't see the
lcb_get_last_error() triggering.
I guess we need the help of some libcouchbase devs here, or dig into the
libcouchbase code to see when lcb_get_last_error() triggers and error.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com