[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3609028 ] uac_registrant expires decrementing

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 1 18:28:30 CEST 2013

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3609028&group_id=232389

Group: 1.9.x

Initial Comment:
Two outgoing registrations with identical parameters. When viewed with Opensips CP , over time , the second entry "expires="  keeps decreasing from the value in the database  (240). It eventually reaches 1 and then contact errors appear in the log.  the other registrant expires also starts to decrease at this point.

Comment By: Paul (dipegang)
Date: 2013-03-29 22:42

Message:
"expires=" is no longer decrementing but the message below appears in the
log every few days.

Mar 30 00:58:13 sip /usr/sbin/opensips[17527]: CRITICAL:core:timer_ticker:
timer handler <uac_reg_check> lasted (2140000 us) for more than timer tick
(1000000 us) -> potential timer shifting

The messages relating to the REGISTER/200ok have not re-appeared.

Comment By: Ovidiu Sas (osas)
Date: 2013-03-26 07:59

Message:
I pushed a fix in trunk for avoiding altering the initial expires.
Please test it and let me know how it works.

Also, if you can provide me some traces related to the REGISTER/200ok, it
would help.
You can send the trace privately to me or post them here after you
obfuscate all the sensitive data.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

Comment By: Ovidiu Sas (osas)