[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] Planning for OpenSIPS 1.8.0 Release

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Oct 3 10:46:59 CEST 2011

Hello Saúl,

Cool friday night :)
I also saw the sip_instance typo after the commit, but I got caught up
with some other things and forgot to fix it. Thanks for fixing it.

About the GRUU generation, yes, it still needs a little bit of work. In
case of setting the use_domain param in the usrloc module, the AOR also
contains the domain. So in this case you shouldn't attach the '@sock'
part. If use_domain is not set, the '@sock' part should be added to
create a valid URI.

Sound ok ? Will commit a fix for this today.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer