[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] Planning for OpenSIPS 1.8.0 Release

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sat Oct 1 00:40:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Sep 28, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Vlad Paiu wrote:

> Hello Saúl,
>
> Ok, I have removed the Call Control feature from the 1.8 page if you say it is already in 1.7. My impression was that it was only added in trunk, sorry.
>
> I have just committed in trunk a first version of GRUU, check it out :)

I just tested it, there is nothing cooler you can do on a friday night, is there? ;-)

I did find a couple of issues:

  1  - There was a typo in the sip_instance field name (it read sip_instace) so tables were created wrong. I went ahead and commited a fix for this.

  2 - The public GRUU is not a valid SIP URI. See below.

I received the following public GRUU:

;pub-gruu="sip:saghul at sipdoc.net@91.121.117.27;gr=urn:uuid:..."

By checking the code I saw that the socket address is being printed. Is this intentional? RFC says no. If I remove that part and dial it just works as expected:

;pub-gruu="sip:saghul at sipdoc.net;gr=urn:uuid:..."

Please find attached a patch for this second issue. It's just removing some lines, but you are far more familiar with that code :-)

TLDR; it works!

Great work guys!