[OpenSIPS-Business] Teir 1 Service Providers (Level 3, XO, ATT)

Jamuel Starkey jamuel at hcvoip.com
Wed May 15 21:03:48 CEST 2013

Hi Nick,

Last I heard XO exited the SIP TERM market--purportedly too competitive for them.

Level-3 works well and handles 90% of the US resale SIP TERM market from what I hear--we use them for as a primary carrier for US ORIG, TF ORIG, as well as TERM (US Domestic and International).  We aren't as cost focused as some but more quality focused--and we've never had voice quality issues with them.  They expect 1 million minutes per month with a $10,000 USD monthly commit.  There's been so much turnover at Level-3 I'm not sure who the best person to contact is but I'll send you our contact details separately.

Never had an dealing with AT&T so no info to provide but we've also run into folks that use Verizon--no details there either both have a hefty take or pay . . .

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions or would like to discuss a partnership should you not be able to meet any of the commitments required by Level-3 as we are always looking to add minutes and reduce our costs :)

Hope that gets you started at the very least . . .

Cheers,

JPS