[OpenSIPS-Business] Teir 1 Service Providers (Level 3, XO, ATT)

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:52:15 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Anyone here using Level 3 or AT&T wholesale sip terminations services?
I would like to know on any minimums they would require. Also, an idea
of how competitive the rates are. I am not asking to disclose your
custom rate deck, just a "what to expect". Finally, if you guys can PM
me contact info to someone from the wholesale department who knows
what they are talking about when it comes to SIP trunking, I would
really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Nick.