[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.2 with TCP connintion and DB operation on a single instance .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Mar 29 12:07:01 UTC 2024

Hi All ,

Earlier in the very early stage of using opensips I had faced some issues
while using TCP with DB operation . Opensips has evolved a lot in the past
few years with so many additional features .

Now , can I use TCP globally with opensips 3.2 . My config will do DB
lookup as well .

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Async-3-2#toc10
Is this relevant to my scenario or what issue is mentioned  here  ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*