[OpenSIPS-Users] Missing auth package in docker image

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 8 10:15:41 UTC 2024

Hi, Calin!

The stock/latest docker image does not come with any extra modules
installed, it only comes with the opensips package, which should be
enough for running the default opensips configuration.
  If I understand correctly, you also need the auth_db module, which is
part of the opensips-auth-modules package, and most likely a database
module as well.
Luckily, you have multiple choices to get this done:
* Install (i.e. using apt-get install opensips-auth-modules) the
packages you need in the docker container you already started
* Build your own docker container [2] with the correct setting of the
`OPENSIPS_EXTRA_MODULES` variable
* Use one of the sipssert images[3], which already includes the desired
package, along with others[2].

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/docker-opensips
[2]
https://hub.docker.com/layers/opensips/opensips/sipssert-3.4/images/sha256-be41b1e7cbcd4bb8ce89f8055fc636dd57bd047a9992ff4b42adc75ad4066610?context=explore