[OpenSIPS-Users] Missing auth package in docker image

Dragan, Calin Calin.Dragan at garmin.com
Thu Mar 7 11:39:02 UTC 2024

Hi,

I'm new to Opensips, so I started with the opensips/opensips docker image, version 3.4. I installed, configured it, the server is running just fine. My problem is that I try to set-up the db authentication, but the auth_db.so cannot be loaded because of the missing auth.so module. This doesn't exist in the docker image. The last image where I found the auth.so module was 3.2, but I tried it and it is not compatible with the 3.4 version. Is there a way to enable db authentication with the 3.4 build?

Thank you