[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release Freeze] Upcoming OpenSIPS 3.4.6 and 3.2.19 Minor Releases

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 19 13:03:52 UTC 2024

Hello,

A new round of stable minor releases is now out: *3.4.6 *and *3.2.19*.
Note that support for *3.2 LTS *release has ended, so make sure to
upgrade to *3.4* *LTS* in order to continue receiving fixes.

Finally, a first stable release candidate for *3.5* branch is now out:
*3.5.0-rc1*

Full changelogs:

https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.5.0-rc1/ChangeLog
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.4.6/ChangeLog