[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release Freeze] Upcoming OpenSIPS 3.4.6 and 3.2.19 Minor Releases

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jun 13 14:05:12 UTC 2024

Hi all,

The *3.4.6* and *3.2.19* OpenSIPS minor versions are scheduled for
release on *Wednesday, June 19th*.  Please note that this will mark the
*end-of-life* for the *3.2* *LTS *version, according to the OpenSIPS
release policy <https://www.opensips.org/Development/Development>.

Moreover, as the beta testing for release *3.5* is still ongoing, we
will mark the current progress with a new release candidate: *3.5.0-rc1*

In preparation for the releases, we impose the usual freeze on any
significant fixes (as complexity) on the stable branches, in order to
ensure a safe window for testing in the days ahead.

Finally, please make sure to ping any outstanding issues on the GitHub
issue tracker that may have skipped our attention -- /thank you/ in advance!

Happy testing,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com