[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some info while setiing sethostport on opensips config .

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Mon Jul 29 13:05:57 UTC 2024

Unfortunately, I have not used the database provisioning method, so I don’t have much help there. I’ll have to defer to someone else. The only thing I could think is to make sure the IP address in the DB corresponds to the socket definition on the box, but it seems like you’ve already done that.

Whether or not you need to Record-Route the protocol change depends on your local implementation. If you have dedicated or known routing channels for sequential requests – which includes ACK & BYE, not just Re-INVITE – then you may not need the routes to be in the SIP messaging. Otherwise, you probably do need the Record-Route.

Ben Newlin