[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some info while setiing sethostport on opensips config .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jul 24 05:52:08 UTC 2024

Hi All ,

I am using openisp version : 3.2

I have an opensips config on which I was listening on UDP port only and
hence using sethostport to route calls to a particular destination . like
below .

          if(is_from_gw() || ($rp=~"5505"))
                   {
                  sethostport("freeswitch-test.xyz.com:6080");
                   route(inbound);
                    exit;
                   }

Now I have to accept a call on TLS and send that to some other destination
on UDP . I have enabled the tls module and also the dependent modules like
tls_openssl,  tls_mgm .

socket=udp:192.168.0.y:5060
socket=tls:192.168.0.y:5061
socket=tcp:192.168.0.y:5060

          if(is_from_gw() || ($rp=~"5505"))
                   {
                  sethostport("freeswitch-test.xyz.com:6080");
                   route(inbound);
                    exit;
                   }

This above configuration is not working . I am getting "477 Send Failed "

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*