[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release Freeze] Upcoming OpenSIPS 3.4.4 and 3.2.17 Minor Releases

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 29 09:12:39 UTC 2024

Hi, all!

The 3.4.4 and 3.2.17 OpenSIPS minor versions are scheduled for release
on *Wednesday, Feb 21st*.

In preparation for the releases, starting *Wednesday, Feb 7th*, we will
impose the usual *freeze* on any significant fixes (as complexity) on
these stable branches, in order to ensure a /two-week safe window/ for
testing.

So please make sure to ping any outstanding issues on the GitHub issue
tracker <https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues> that may have
skipped our attention -- thank you in advance!

PS: we are aware of issue #3286
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/3286>, related to
rest_client in async mode, and are working towards a resolution in due time.

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2024 Valencia, May 14-17 |www.opensips.org/events