[OpenSIPS-Users] Sometime opensips sends 477 reply for BYE packet in TLS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 16 16:39:52 UTC 2024

Hi,

477 is an intern error meaning some transport level err happened - like
in your case, OpenSIPS did not find and was not able to open a new TLS
connection back to softphone.

Probably some times, depending on the call duration, the TLS conn is
still up and the BYE is routed.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com