[OpenSIPS-Users] Variable Question

Pavel Eremin eremina.net at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 07:50:33 UTC 2024

Hi, Of course var(x) will not work in that case, be sure in that.
Maybe someone can correct me about that, but in case of failure route
i am using $dlg_var(x) variables to get variable related to whole
call.
Also you can use setflag("X") in initial route and check by
isflagset("X") on failure route.