[OpenSIPS-Users] [Opensips DB]- issue to keep one database view

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 6 08:22:04 UTC 2024

Hi Amel & Wissal,

The `location` table should not be shared across multiple OpenSIPS
instances, it should be one per OpenSIPS ( similar the `dialog` or
presence related tables)

For the `dispatcher` table, the `socket` column is optional. But if you
have to use it, use the socket definition via socket tag (see [1]) - of
course, use the same socket tag in all OpenSIPS cfg instances.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-3-4#socket

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com